What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
What are they for
Types of cookies
Cookies are categorized as follows:
- Session cookies: cookies automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: cookies that remain stored on the user's device.
- Third party cookies: cookies stored on behalf of third parties.
The user always has the possibility to delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers (for example, deleting all the chronology).
Purpose of cookies on this site
The cookies used by this site are divided into three categories:
- Essential: are essential for the proper functioning of the site and its functions, eg example authentication cookies.
- Analytical: collect information on how the sites are used. Performance cookies help us for example to determine which are the most popular areas of our site. This allows us to adapt the contents of the pages of the site to your wishes and at the same time to improve your experience.
- Marketing: they are used to personalize the sending of information and communications advertising, depending on the interests of the user, eg. based on the pages visited.